The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (NCDMV) will close its Statesville license plate agency on Wednesday, August 6, and Thursday, August 7, to conduct customer service training.
The NCDMV is currently holding statewide customer service training courses for all office locations. The Statesville agency will reopen on Friday, August 8, at 9 a.m.
Agencies located in the immediate area will remain open to provide vehicle registration services. The following locations will be open during the training:
- Hickory – 901 Highway 321 North West, Suite 100, 828-328-3783
- Mocksville – 124 South Salisbury Street, Suite 101, 336-751-3303
- Mooresville – 125-3 North Main Street, 704-663-5472
- Newton – 803 West Conover Boulevard, 828-464-6878
- Salisbury – 130 East Kerr Street, 704-633-5312
- Taylorsville – 85 East Main Avenue, 828-632-4463
License plate agencies offer vehicle registration services and title transactions, as well as vehicle license plate renewals, replacement tags and duplicate registrations. Currently, about 120 license plate agencies operate across North Carolina.